Monday, November 1, 2010

i'm sorry...


      You please do not blame me because I took the illegal things first ... I know I was wrong to do that .. but I do it because I love you ... forgive me ...When I love you, you hit me .. I pains me a headache .. cheek .. I'm sick ... I love you because I was impatient and try to survive ...but one day I thought, until when I want to be like this?and suddenly you're away from me .. you merry with your friends until you forget me .. I'm waiting for you .. long live you do not want to see me ... the reason you have no money ...light-hearted but you go with friends you ...You want to talk on home that night .. when you want to come here and light-hearted ..You never think about my heart ...

dear...

      I apologize to you ..I do not know what to blame anyone ...but in my heart infusion blame you ..I also blame myself ..I also blame the destiny ...I do not know sorry for what .. but I'm not sorry for what happened .. sorry I did not know you ...I'm sorry but we can not go through the obstacles and challenges along ...every second that I never forget .... but I try to keep it firmly into the vault ... so unimaginable moment with you once again .. so no longer termimpi your face in my sleep like these days. ..and so I can pray for you to be happy with who you love ...trust me .. one day I changed because of you ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

weh,comment kat sini!